Festivali i manifestacije u Splitu
Split je vrlo dinamičan grad. Tijekom cijele godine održavaju se razni događaji, koncerti, predstave, baleti i opere, kao i tematski događaji i festivali. Ovo su najbolji festivali i događanja u Splitu koje možete posjetiti za vrijeme vašeg boravka.
1. Ultra Europe Festival - festival elektronske glazbe koji se održava u Splitu u srpnju već pet godina zaredom. Na festivalu nastupaju najbolji DJ-evi na svijetu, a sam festival privlači desetke tisuća partijanera iz čak 120 zemalja svijeta. Hrvatska se zbog Ultra Europe Festivala pozicionirala kao jedna od najprivlačnijih festivalskih destinacija na svijetu. Nakon 3 glavna festivalska dana u Splitu, zabava se seli na otoke tako da ljubitelji elektronske glazbe mogu uživati na party-ima na Hvaru, Braču i Visu. Ultra Europe na najbolji mogući način dokazuje da je Hrvatska top destinacija ne samo za odmor nego i za sve obožavatelje nezaboravne zabave i vrhunskog festivalskog doživljaja. Ukoliko volite partije i dobru zabavu, ovo ne želite propustiti.
2. Split Mediterranean Film Festival - has been held for 6 years in a row in June, in the evening in the open air, in the beautiful ambience of the summer cinema Bačvice, just a few meters from the sea. Every year it is visited by about 20 thousand visitors. It shows films from the Mediterranean area that have their regional or Croatian premieres in Split, and cannot be seen in regular cinema distribution. So far, the festival has proven to be one of the most important cultural events in Split.
3. Split Summer - an art festival that has been building its reputation since the middle of the 20th century. In addition to the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, it is a festival with the longest and brightest tradition of the classical spectrum of performing arts (opera, drama, ballet, concert), which over time has expanded to jazz concerts and film shows, exhibitions, performances and street theater. It has been held for 19 years in a row, in September, and shows selected films, videos, interactive media, installations, performances and workshops.
4. Split Pop Music Festival - is one of the most popular festivals of light notes in Croatia, held every summer in Split at Prokurative. The first Split Festival was held in 1960, and since then until today, hundreds of compositions by the most important domestic authors have been performed there.
5. Days of Diocletian - takes Split back to 1700 years ago when the famous Roman emperor Diocletian passed through the city, Roman legions line up in the city streets and squares, Emperor Diocletian together with a procession of Roman legions and carriages passes along the Riva and Peristyle where Diocletian's co-rulers together with family greet those gathered. The sounds of drummers and Roman music can be heard in the city. In the center of the city on the squares and streets with the entertainment of street entertainers, you can enjoy the rich gastronomic offer from the time of Emperor Diocletian, as well as the concert and dance program.